At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Identify the different sources of labour law
• Explain the differences between the sources of labour law
• Know where to find the sources of labour law
• Describe the basic tenets of industrial relations and/or the employer-employee relationship.
• Know the dispute resolution agencies established through the Industrial Relations Act, 2000 (as amended).
• Define a grievance
• Understand causes of grievances
• Effective ways of handling grievances
• Grievance procedure.